The KENTRO series of screens can be used in the widest range of materials that are difficult to screen and deliver an output of up to 400m3/h, depending on the model and the parameters of the input material. By replacing the shaft sleeves and adjusting the speeds, certain performance parameters can be individually adapted. This includes both cut accuracy and cut sizes, which can vary between 10 and 150mm depending on the diameter of the star.
Fine Screening Perfected
Benefits at a glance
Coarse material discharge
Fine material discharge
Precise. In every application.
KENTRO guarantees the highest separation quality for the most difficult materials. The KENTRO screens demonstrate their strengths whether it is compost, garden waste, excavated earth, building rubble, or wood/fibrous material. In particular, they are exceptionally efficient with sticky and damp materials.
What makes our KENTRO screens unique
- Solid shafts and drive system for maximum stability of the screen deck
- Wide range of different shaft sleeves for simple adaptation of the cut size
- Quick-change couplings on the shafts enable shaft replacement without disassembling gears and drives
- Encapsulated design for maximum safety
- Double-deck version for absolute flexibility; can also be combined with the PLATEO series (coarse and fine sieving in one configuration)
- Simple adjustment of the speed with regulation of frequency
- Low-wear machine with optimum accessibility for maintenance work
- Energy-efficient operation with high-quality drives, and maximum installed drive output of 4 x 5.5kW or 6 x 5.5kW (depending on the diameter of the star)
Why KENTRO is the right screen for you
- Optimal adjustability to various material parameters achieves the finest screen fractions
- With the continuous feed of the output material, sorting results can be improved for the long-term
- Low operating costs with reduced wear; fine screen with drive system on both sides, incl. large chain wheels (more pinions) for maximum service life
- Minimum plant downtime with active prevention of material build-up and clogging of the screen holes
- Easy handling and convenient access to all key components significantly reduces maintenance and cleaning work
- Absolute freedom with respect to the application thanks to a wide range of different stars and designs of the screen (e.g. double deck)
Peter Dieckmann Technical Service
We are happy to help!
You might also be interested in