The PLATEO series of screens is versatile and separates recycable materials with cut sizes between 50 and 250mm. A torque limiter integrated in each shaft actively prevents blockages and material ragging. Measured on a bulk density of 350kg/m3, the PLATEO screen series delivers outputs in excess of 60t/h.
Next-generation coarse screening
Benefits at a glance
Coarse fraction discharge
Fine fraction discharge
Reliable. In every situation.
PLATEO screens will not let you down. Whether it is used for household waste, industrial/commercial waste or organic and biological waste: PLATEO provides perfect separation results with maximum safety and efficiency.
What makes our PLATEO screens unique
- Large shaft diameter for maximum stability of the screen deck
- Wide range of different shaft sleeves for simple adaptation of the cut size
- Quick-change couplings on the shafts enable shaft replacement without disassembling gears and drives
- Encapsulated design for maximum safety
- Simple adjustment of the speed with regulation of frequency
- Low-wear machine with optimal accessibility for maintenance work
- Energy-efficient operation with high-quality drives, and maximum installed drive power of 4 x 5.5kW
Why PLATEO is the right screen for you
- Optimal adaptability to the material parameters provides the purest screen fractions
- With the continuous feed of the output material, sorting results can be improved for the long-term
- Low operating costs due to reduced wear and efficient drives
- Minimum plant downtime due to active prevention of material ragging and blockage
- Easy handling and convenient access to all key components significantly reduces maintenance and cleaning work